More threads by Sebastians_dad

Reaction score
15 months ago my Google listing got a soft suspension and I made the wrong changes and got a hard ban.
My profile disappeared and all its reviews and I thought it was gone for good. I licked my wounds and started a new listing on a new account because I thought its was was gone forever.
This month watching Luc Durand I realized that this suspended listing is still in my old account and I found it.

If I unsuspend my old account I will have 2 listings and be in violation of Google policies and both could get suspended.
I just want to merge the two. Any suggestions on the process for this? I just want my old reviews back. thx

If you have the CID number for the old listing that had the reviews you can reach out to support and ask them to transfer them to the current, correct listing.

If you have the CID number for the old listing that had the reviews you can reach out to support and ask them to transfer them to the current, correct listing.
I just realized this might be a profile issue.... This is the message on the profile right now...
Your access has been suspended because this profile doesn’t follow the guidelines. Edit your business info, and learn how to regain access. Learn more

I just realized this might be a profile issue.... This is the message on the profile right now...
Your access has been suspended because this profile doesn’t follow the guidelines. Edit your business info, and learn how to regain access. Learn more
The "profile" is not your user account, it's the Google Business Profile. It's the normal hard suspension message.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom