More threads by Lachlan_Wells

Lachlan_Wells

Reaction score
I've used grid trackers like Local Falcon, as well as Search Console, and GBP's own Performance dashboard, but each of these has their limitations.
  • Grid trackers measure rankings, but this doesn't correlate with impressions. eg. you could gain more no.1 rankings across a city, but receive fewer enquiries overall if your rankings decline in a populated area.
  • Search Console can't track impressions of GBPs on mobile, as they rarely contain a website link.
  • GBP Performance doesn't segment between paid and organic impressions/clicks.
Is there another tool you rely on? I'd love to hear some opinions.

Hey Lachlan, like your original posts alludes to, the answer is that you kinda need multiple tools to accomplish the mission.

I use Places Scout, Local Falcon, GBP Insights, Google Analytics and a bunch more. To take things to the next level I would suggest finding someone who can build amazing dashboards that pull the above mentioned data in via API's. That way you can create custom views to slice and dice the data that no one tool can give you on it's own.

Hey Lachlan, like your original posts alludes to, the answer is that you kinda need multiple tools to accomplish the mission.

I use Places Scout, Local Falcon, GBP Insights, Google Analytics and a bunch more. To take things to the next level I would suggest finding someone who can build amazing dashboards that pull the above mentioned data in via API's. That way you can create custom views to slice and dice the data that no one tool can give you on it's own.

We're looking for someone to do exactly as you have mentioned here, build us a dashboard for our Google Business Management service via API integration. Any ideas of where to find a contractor? Thanks

Shoot me an email and we can chat about some different options.

colanATsterlingsky.ca

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom