More threads by accessted

Reaction score
Ok. I have a question. This is for anyone that uses or knows about Local Falcon. My SEO guy ran a few lookups for 3 different GMBs. All 3 GMBs show an address that is totally different than what was put into the GMBs when they were first started. These are all SAB with hidden addresses with lots of citations with original addresses.

So is Local Falcon actually pulling info from Google on what Google shows to be the address? or a close proximity? If so I would say someone has switched all my addresses around. But how could that be? They would need to verify them.

Can anyone shed some light on this as I feel like it could be a glitch or either someone really want to get rid of me :(

Hope this makes sense.

PS. Is there a way to see hidden addresses on GMBs ?

Ok. I have a question. This is for anyone that uses or knows about Local Falcon. My SEO guy ran a few lookups for 3 different GMBs. All 3 GMBs show an address that is totally different than what was put into the GMBs when they were first started. These are all SAB with hidden addresses with lots of citations with original addresses.

So is Local Falcon actually pulling info from Google on what Google shows to be the address? or a close proximity? If so I would say someone has switched all my addresses around. But how could that be? They would need to verify them.

Can anyone shed some light on this as I feel like it could be a glitch or either someone really want to get rid of me :(

Hope this makes sense.

Not sure if this will help but here goes ;)
I started using LocalFalcon in December. Not long after setting it up I realized I should not have my address showing in my GMB entry because we are an SAB. So now the address doesn’t show in GMB but it still shows that address as the one being used when I do searches in LocalFalcon - presumably because I had set it up that way initially. Also at one time there was a duplicate entry (at a different address) on GMB. Now removed but LocalFalcon never used it thank goodness. So I think LocalFalcon uses the GMB/address (even if hidden) you provide to them.

Hope this makes sense.

If you connected LF to your GMB account it will pull in the address info.

If you add a listing into LF via search, then it is using a normal Google search to find the business. If the address is hidden, then LF will not have any address info for it.

Hidden SAB addresses can not be found unless you find a citation on another site that displays the address.
However, if a GMB listing is in an account you control, then you can see the address in the download of the business info.

1612449849868.png

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom