More threads by Scott ClientClicks

Solutions
Reaction score
I'm just getting started with local service ads which are rolling out to attorneys in my area. I'm trying to find out whether it's possible to change the website link that shows in the profile page when you click on an LSA. Does the link have to be the same link as added to GMB? Or can we edit it to add a different landing page. The issue is that this lawyer has several practice areas, but is only advertising in LSAs for one. So we'd rather send click throughs to the relevant page on his site.

I just went into a few different LSA accounts and wasn't able to edit the website link that shows in the LSA. So if I were you I would try setting up the LSA with your preferred landing page and see if you can get it approved.

There is no way to change it on the website or the app. I'm sure if you email your handler he will let you know if it's possible.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom