More threads by JoyHawkins

JoyHawkins

Administrator
Local Search Expert
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
I love the bump thread button but the placement of it just made me click it accidentally instead of "post reply". Is there any way to move it?

I love the bump thread button but the placement of it just made me click it accidentally instead of "post reply". Is there any way to move it?
Yes to this 100%. I was going to say something myself, but I didn't want to seem I was piling on complaints.

I have removed the top button.

The button now shows at trhe bottom of the Quick Reply box to the left of the Post Reply button. Scroll to the last post on that page of the thread to see it.

bump-button.png

You don't have to post anything to bump the thread though. Just click "Bump Thread".

Is that better? or is it more confusing now?

I'd prefer to see it at the bottom of the first post myself. I will contact the developer and see if he can do that.

new-bump-location.png

@JoyHawkins @DontBiteUrNails

Oh wait. I think I read both of your posts backwards.

It wasn't the top button that was the problem. It was the bottom button next to Post Reply. Correct?

Assuming yes, I have fixed that now, so to bump a thread, use this button at the top of the thread:

top-bump-button.png

Please confirm that's what you meant?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom