More threads by dwrdvns

dwrdvns

Reaction score
I started setting up an LSA campaign today, and there's a minimum budget requirement. This is the first time I'm seeing it, and I can't find anything about an LSA minimum elsewhere. Is this new? I thought you could set whatever budget you wanted to LSAs.

1696861638104.png

I started setting up an LSA campaign today, and there's a minimum budget requirement. This is the first time I'm seeing it, and I can't find anything about an LSA minimum elsewhere. Is this new? I thought you could set whatever budget you wanted to LSAs.

1696861638104.png

How do you have your bid mode setup, is it "maximize leads" or "set max per lead"? When set to maximize leads, I believe Google defaults to a minimum of 10 leads per week. If Google calculates to get 10 leads in a week, for your geography and vertical, it may have estimated $45 a lead which then forces you to spend at least $450 minimum. If set to max per lead, then I think you can avoid the forced weekly minimum budget and instead you should be able to manually set a maximum weekly budget.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom