More threads by Cuoreimpavido

Cuoreimpavido

Reaction score
Hi. I'm located in Spain and so far I managed mostly Spanish websites and GBPs but my business partner wants to start approaching US customers as well. From your experience - is there any negative ranking effect from managing multiple GBPs from a different continent?

Thank you!

Solution
Hi. I'm located in Spain and so far I managed mostly Spanish websites and GBPs but my business partner wants to start approaching US customers as well. From your experience - is there any negative ranking effect from managing multiple GBPs from a different continent?

Thank you!

Nope, no issues at all.

Thank you!

Nope, no issues at all.

Solution
Actually, I believe country-locked features are dependant on user, not GBP location, so you might have trouble with a bunch of US-only features (e.g. insurer infos or the Black/Asian/Veteran-owned attributes). I think it was @JoyHawkins who found out about this?

Actually, I believe country-locked features are dependant on user, not GBP location, so you might have trouble with a bunch of US-only features (e.g. insurer infos or the Black/Asian/Veteran-owned attributes). I think it was @JoyHawkins who found out about this?
that doesn't bother me THAT much, worst case I can use VPN for a few minutes to get access to these settings, what bothers me is IF behind the scenes, Google will negatively rank GBP pages because they're managed oversea.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom