More threads by Cuoreimpavido

Cuoreimpavido

Reaction score
Hi. I'm located in Spain and so far I managed mostly Spanish websites and GBPs but my business partner wants to start approaching US customers as well. From your experience - is there any negative ranking effect from managing multiple GBPs from a different continent?

Thank you!

Solution
Hi. I'm located in Spain and so far I managed mostly Spanish websites and GBPs but my business partner wants to start approaching US customers as well. From your experience - is there any negative ranking effect from managing multiple GBPs from a different continent?

Thank you!

Nope, no issues at all.

Thank you!

Nope, no issues at all.

Solution
Actually, I believe country-locked features are dependant on user, not GBP location, so you might have trouble with a bunch of US-only features (e.g. insurer infos or the Black/Asian/Veteran-owned attributes). I think it was @JoyHawkins who found out about this?

Actually, I believe country-locked features are dependant on user, not GBP location, so you might have trouble with a bunch of US-only features (e.g. insurer infos or the Black/Asian/Veteran-owned attributes). I think it was @JoyHawkins who found out about this?
that doesn't bother me THAT much, worst case I can use VPN for a few minutes to get access to these settings, what bothers me is IF behind the scenes, Google will negatively rank GBP pages because they're managed oversea.

You shouldn't run into too many, if any, issues.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom