More threads by GeoP

GeoP

Reaction score
Hi @JoyHawkins,

I am writing to inquire about a recurring issue affecting several of our dentist partners' Google Business Profiles (GBPs). Lately, we have noticed that in the local pack of some GBPs, it displays "Medicaid acceptance unknown," even though we have not selected that insurance category on the backend of the Google Business Profile. I previously contacted Google regarding this matter a few months ago, and they mentioned it was a technical problem. However, it appears that the issue has not been resolved yet.

I am reaching out to check if there has been any progress in resolving this issue or if there is an upcoming fix planned. The problem is causing confusion among our partners' clients, as they are receiving inquiries about Medicaid acceptance when it is not actually offered. I have attached a screenshot to illustrate the problem I am describing. Your assistance in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Screen Shot 2023-10-06 at 1.37.32 PM.jpg

Last update I got on this was earlier this week and Google said they were still fixing it.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom