More threads by Daniel L

Daniel L

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Here we go again, the spam listings have moved from the map pack and now all over Google Guaranteed.

Below is an example of 4 "businesses" that are all fake. Fake reviews, fake businesses, fake companies house registration, all owned by the same spam outfit.

How do we go about removing them?

Screenshot 2024-01-26 at 20.24.35.jpg
Thanks,

Daniel

@Chris Barnard - I 100% agree. All of their calls are being answered by an Indian call centre too.

Is there anyone else that can help push this within Google. Consumers are starting to loose faith in Google Guaranteed already.

As we are with AMZN too right? You're giving us a lot of credit. 😅

Probably somewhere but I don't know of any, maybe someone in the Ads community can escalate if the noise becomes unavoidable. 🤞

IMO as with any spam fighting - if its not diminishing returns - we keep pounding and get on every soap box we can. I'm all for a G class action. PR connections could help amplify the issue too, where are all those hard-hitting investigative reporters when we need em.

@JoyHawkins - You've got to be able to escalate this issue. It amazes me they are still live, building 1,000's of fake reviews, have over 30+ different shell companies, completely destroying an industry and google is silent.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom