More threads by b0rahae

b0rahae

Solutions
Reaction score
I've had issues from 22nd till yesterday because of the update, but today again everything is pending.

They are just sitting there in pending state and nothing is happening. Last time I had to report after 3 days and I waited for a long time to receive an answer from Google.

Solution
We've seen this problem before, but it does seem to be a rash of this recently. It's extremely frustrating because we've seen this last for two plus weeks before and previous tricks to force the system to make up its mind (making a post was pretty efficient) no longer work in the NMX dashboard (you cannot make posts at all in this in-between state).
We've seen this problem before, but it does seem to be a rash of this recently. It's extremely frustrating because we've seen this last for two plus weeks before and previous tricks to force the system to make up its mind (making a post was pretty efficient) no longer work in the NMX dashboard (you cannot make posts at all in this in-between state).

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom