More threads by johnlavapie_SEO

Solutions
Reaction score
Our competitor (let's call them Company A) bought another competitor (let's call them Company Z).

They are closing Company Z from its original address and merging the operation to their current location. In the real world, Company Z is no more. However, Company A still kept Company Z's GMB without changing its address. Company Z is ranking in important keywords on the north side of our city. While Company A is ranking on the northwest part of the city.

So it is only typical for me to report Company Z as closed. However, they keep reinstating it back. I've reported it more than 10 times and they reinstated them every time. They even went as far as changing their address to Company A's address.

Should I just keep reporting them or would a redressal form work in this case? Thanks!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom