More threads by Chris Ratchford

Yeah I was speaking w/ someone who attended the Minneapolis session the other night and we were discussing the topics at Local U.

By far, Monday's meeting was the most valuable session I've ever attended. Hands down. David Mihm and Co should be commended for putting together such a great event.

The level of expertise in the room was ridiculous. Mihm, Blumenthal, Mary Bowling, Joel from Google, Greg Sterling, Aaron Weiche, Matt Marko, Mat Siltala, Matt McGee, Ed Reese and Mike Ramsey all presented.

Even Whitespark's own Darren Shaw was there in attendance.

They really should do this more often. I just noticed that PUBCON is planning to have a session in New Orleans in April 2013. It would be great if the folks at getlisted.org Local University would put together another Advanced session.

Feed me Seymour!!!

On a side note, it was great to meet some other LocalSearch Community members at the meeting- Joy & Colan from Imprezzio.

Thanks for such a nice overview and wrapup Chris.
So glad you went and am VERY appreciative of you posting here. So thank you again!

Tons of Local talent all in one room. Must have been pretty exciting!

Cool to hear that Colan and Joy were there too.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom