More threads by malo2009

malo2009

Reaction score
I have a website for a client who works in furniture transportation, packaging and storage services, but he does not have Google Business cards and wants to be classified in the organic results. Therefore, I created a landing page for each city in which he works. Am I on the right path? Please guide me from the experts. الرئيسية • البراق موفرز

Yes, I think that sounds like the correct approach. We have a guide on best practices for these city pages here:

Yes, I think that sounds like the correct approach. We have a guide on best practices for these city pages here:

Thank you very much for this article, but I would like to clarify an important note the client does not own any actual website at all. In this case, will only the city pages suffice for organic arrangement, or is the idea of silos the best? I am very concerned in my case, how will the structure of the site be.

I'm not sure I understand. The client doesn't have a google business profile, and doesn't have a website, but wants to rank?

Are you saying that you are in the process of building them a website?

I'm not sure I understand. The client doesn't have a google business profile, and doesn't have a website, but wants to rank?

Are you saying that you are in the process of building them a website?
He only owns a website and serves five major cities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and he is unable to have a business profile on Google. My question now is, is the website only able to categorize it organically in five cities, and what is the structure of the site? Should I create a landing page for each city? This is only sufficient, or does it require a silo of content, does it mention the cities it serves, for example, on the About Us page, contact us or the footer of the site? Please guide me with the correct approach. Please.

In your main navigation, have an "areas we serve" dropdown, that leads to a city page for each major city you want rank in. Create those pages based on the guide I sent you a link to.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom