More threads by Nicole Basham

Nicole Basham

Reaction score
Hello:

We've used Google Posts for promotions with diminishing returns since the feature was moved to less prominent placement. Has anyone found any benefit from having multiple offers up at the same time?

I would imagine that very few visitors click on the carousel or see more than the most recent offer/post, but thought I would ask. I know a lot of folks recommend a one week per Google Post cadence, so I guess another thought would be that we could switch to using and update post type instead of an offer and have a new one up each week.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts on this!

Best, Nicole

Hi Nicole,

We have a major Google Posts study coming out in 2021. I'm not aware of any other current studies that would answer your question with any significant data.

With that said, how are you tracking Google Post performance?

I'll look forward to seeing that data!

We're only using the Offer Post type, so we are tracking in Google Analytics using a UTM code. But, of course, folks could see the Offer and then call, so we'd certainly be missing some conversions there unless the folks on the phone are good about tracking those leads.

Best, Nicole

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom