More threads by Bryan Bloom

Bryan Bloom

Reaction score
As an agency we have never experienced this before. We have a client, we are the owner (not primary) of the GMB. When we go to add the users it shows them as invited like you see below

1602781011998.png

Here is where it gets odd. The Invited manager NEVER gets an invite, never. These are email addresses at their domain BTW. On top of that, when we invite one of the users, GMB accepts the email, then changes it to another one in the invited users block.

I told the client to just try and login to GMB with the invited email and that doesn't work either. I tried this myself and I can login to GMB

1602781137673.png

This is me logged in as the last user you see above - vhardwi... but there are no companies in there to manage, if I click on the logo on the top left it kicks me out.

Urghhhhh. Any thoughts or ideas?

They need access so they can respond to reviews.

Thanks.

Hey Bryan,

There seem to be ongoing issues similar to this one that crop up every so often. As a first step I would contact GMB support. They can likely see what is happening on the back-end.

You could also ask the users to send a manager request and grant it that way. Kind of the reverse of how you are trying to do it.

Hey Bryan,

There seem to be ongoing issues similar to this one that crop up every so often. As a first step I would contact GMB support. They can likely see what is happening on the back-end.

You could also ask the users to send a manager request and grant it that way. Kind of the reverse of how you are trying to do it.
@Colan Nielsen Brilliant and thank you... Going to try the reverse-path first and delete them as invited users and see if they can request in. My guess is it won't work but it's worth trying! Then I will reach out to support. Thanks so much and I will let you know.

Bryan

Hello,

Are there settings in Google Workspace that have to be enabled for a client to see his locations? I can't find any documentation regarding it.
He's accepted the invites and I see him as a user but he has nothing in his dashboard and it says he doesn't have permission.
I've never experienced this before and am not sure how to advise or fix.

Thanks,

Kim

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom