More threads by luischavez0104

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello fellow local seo gurus,
Does anyone know if there's a checklist on what a client needs to have set up for service area and physical address GBP's.
I know signage, workspace, tools, employees during open hours, and storefront photos of the physical location if needed.
I'm looking for something to send to a client where it says we cannot set up this service area or hybrid listing listing unless you have x,y, and z set up and pictures or x, y, z, or utility bills etc. There have been more issues with setting up too "early" and then the signage isnt up and google wants photos or they want a video call but it's still under contruction.
Thanks!

Solution
@luischavez0104 I think the list you already have is pretty good. Other things to consider would be:

- Utility or other bills showing the name and address
- Business licence documentation
- Record our own video walkthrough of the location (we did this once for a Profile for an apartment complex that was under construction, and Google accepted it)
@luischavez0104 This should be a helpful article for you to read:

Watch the excellent video that's embedded.

Hi Darren, this is interesting thank you! I didn't know that two locations couldn't overlap their service area. I'm still curious to know the actual requirements in terms of setting up a listing. I would assume that maybe the documents/items required in the video calls are what we should ask clients to have?

@luischavez0104 I think the list you already have is pretty good. Other things to consider would be:

- Record our own video walkthrough of the location (we did this once for a Profile for an apartment complex that was under construction, and Google accepted it)

Solution

Would you suggest that these requirements should be met before trying to create the listing?

also, in terms of signage does google expect there to be signage such as a business logo at a SAB residential address?

Signage not required for residential SAB Profiles.

Having all of these things in place is more of an insurance policy than a requirement. You need them for a reinstatement request in case your new listing gets suspended.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom