More threads by shelbykoch

shelbykoch

Reaction score
When I do suggest an edit, I never see any changes. I've tried submitting a redressal form but that didn't have a positive result either.

I've found that getting rid of a profile that has been verified is extremely difficult no matter what (I've tried while being directly on site too). Google-created ones usually pop off pretty easily from a simple "not open to the public", though.

When I do suggest an edit, I never see any changes. I've tried submitting a redressal form but that didn't have a positive result either.

You can skip using the redressal form for residential addresses. Google stopped actioning them over a year ago. If user suggest edit doesn’t work, then Google won’t remove them.

You can skip using the redressal form for residential addresses. Google stopped actioning them over a year ago. If user suggest edit doesn’t work, then Google won’t remove them.

That's what I figured. I was pretty sure the redressal form wasn't going to work but it was worth a shot.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom