More threads by Ian Hammond

Ian Hammond

Reaction score
Hi!
Anyone else had this issue with a GMB account?

With a listing that was verified in early September and we are still getting these notices in the GMB account:

Screen Shot 2019-10-11 at 12.36.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-11 at 12.38.59 PM.png

Unfortunately, this had made the listing less visible than when it was unverified. That is, not visible at all. I have poked around all over the account to try to see if there was anything we missed or of way of triggering a manual look by team Google. There are a couple of threads on GMB Community forum but they are all help unanswered or, seemingly, resolved.

Thank you! Ian

Ian,

I had a similar problem with a client but it didn't take 6 weeks to clear up! Within a week or so tops.

It's strange to now have less visibility compared to when it was unverified.

Perhaps if you provided the experts here the name of the listing they could identify a remedy.

I have seen this many, many times. In my experience, if this does not change after a few days, you will have to call GMB support to ask (beg) to get the listing published. That's been my experience, at least. Yours my be different.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom