More threads by boydlake

boydlake

Reaction score
So I have a client with a competitor that just launched a second website and GBP in the same area, in the same competing business industry. The second site is hosted by a national franchise and is a service location franchisee for that franchise. The 2 website contact phone #s are the same. The GBP phone #s are the same. So effectively, my client competes with 2 websites, 2 GBPs in the same local area owned by a single business entity through the shared phone #.

I think this fits the definition of malicious content for the redressal form. Is that correct? Is there another place to go since it's for multiple GBPs?

You can report the GBPs vis the redressal form for having the same phone number, technically that is against GBP policy. There isn't anything you can do about the website's though, having the same number on the websites is allowed.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

Brightlocal - Local SEO for Good

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom