Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score

Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Good share Colan. That article makes some great points and we need more posts here in consultants corner so great fit!

Phil Rozek

Local Search Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Good read - good find, Colan. Thanks!

I think the burden to ?make it work? has to be on the SEO, overall. He/she needs to grill clients up-front - so as not to have to do it later - and set expectations without having to be asked first. Then it?s up to the client to move forward or not to. But the SEO should be the one to ?lead off,? IMHO.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Colan Nielsen 10 Ways Local SEOs Can Start Helping Their Clients Get Reviews Local Reviews 4
Garrett Sussman 6 Ways To Boost Your Client?s Online Reputation Local Reviews 0
Linda Buquet Brainstorm: Best Ways to Get New Local Search Clients Fast? Round 3 Consultant's Corner 1
Linda Buquet Brainstorm: Best Ways to Get New Local Search Clients Fast? Round 3 Google My Business & Google Maps 1
Linda Buquet Local Search Brainstorm: Best Ways to Get New Clients Fast? Round 2 Consultant's Corner 9
Linda Buquet Local Search: Best Ways to Get New Clients Fast! Consultant's Corner 4
Linda Buquet Simple Ways to Show Potential Clients Why Local SEO Is Important Consultant's Corner 3
Linda Buquet Brainstorm - Best Ways to Get Local SEO Clients Fast? Consultant's Corner 15
carltonrsmith Best way to set up multiple business pages for client? Google My Business & Google Maps 1
H Is there any way to refresh/Renew a GMB Covid post Google My Business & Google Maps 1
djbaxter Spam registrations are way up again this past week Admin Stuff 2
Ben Walsh Best way to contact the GMB team for duplicates, etc., at the moment? All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 4
raellovepie 1 Address - 9 Confirmed Listings | Best way to report? Spam on Google 5
S Is there a way to get an RSS feed of GMB posts? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
F Best Way to Remove a Practitioner Listing Google Duplicates & Merges 3
C A way to find a removed review? Local Reviews 2
F Boosting GMBs The Right Way Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Rich Owings Is this a way to get review star icons for your own site in SERPs? Local Reviews 5
Dana Franks Cleaning Up Hack - Any Way to Clear GSC Cache in Bulk Websites, Software, and Security 2
J Fake Google Reviews How To Report The Most Effective Way? Spam on Google 1
S Searches dropped way down for new listing Local Search 0
P Business ranks 4th in organic search but 13th in GMB, way behind rubbish competitors. Google My Business & Google Maps 6
Tim Colling Category spam - Best way to get them changed? NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 6
MonicaH SAB moving from primary target location to non-target location - best way to handle GMB? Moving or Name Changes 4
sixthcitysarah Any way to escalate GMB issues (pending verified listing, adding owners, etc.)??? Help & Support for Google Local 6
G What's the best way for my business to handle a change of address? Local Search 8
V Is There A Way To Avoid Google Confirmation Text/Calls? Local Search 5
nathangdavidson What's the best way to advise Google when there's a bogus business listing returned in a Local Pack? Google My Business & Google Maps 10
C Proper Way To Remove Address of Pre-existing Listing? Google My Business & Google Maps 1
ElaineSi Best Way to Rank for Nearby City Google Local 101 21
JoyHawkins A New Way to Add Events on Google Maps Google My Business & Google Maps 7
J Best way to move content to new page. Websites, Software, and Security 2
JoyHawkins Huge News: A New Way to Report Spam on Google My Business Google News: Important Changes & Features 38
S Incorrect duplicate notification - views on best way to proceed? Google Duplicates & Merges 10
Dino What's the best way to change address? Citations 23
D Write/delete/create information from (CMS/ERP/Google App Script) TO GMB API : in both ways Local SEO Tools & Software 1
WAHamilton What's the best way to escalate issues with geo keywords in business names? Google My Business & Google Maps 5
Garrett Sussman Forging Court Orders Is No Way to Delist Bad Reviews Local Reviews 5
Garrett Sussman 6 Ways Online Reviews Help Businesses Internally Local Reviews 4
J Interesting, Sneak Way of Trying to Game Multi Location Google My Business Listings Google My Business & Google Maps 6
JoshuaMackens New Way To Deal With Dupes? Google My Business & Google Maps 18
H Best way to update Menus? Local Search 2
Garrett Sussman 3 Creative Ways to Use Community Events to Get Reviews For Your Local Business Local Reviews 2
F Multiple domains..The only logical way for multiple sab's? Service Area Businesses 5
F Multiple domains..The only logical way for multiple sab's? Service Area Businesses 5
F Best Way To Track Maps: BrightLocal vs Whitespark? Local Search 2
A Removed: Thoroughly Confused: Which Way to Go? Recycle Bin 0
S Thoroughly Confused: Which Way to Go? Local Search 15
JoyHawkins Free Webinar: 4 Ways Your Competitors are Cheating at Local SEO Google My Business & Google Maps 3
H Is there any way to bulk claim Yellow Pages listings? Local Search 2