More threads by hajnasiewicz

I am a huge fan of MozCon (I have attended the past 6 years). There is a heavier focus on Organic over Local, but the 2019 conference had a lot of Local sessions as well.

Apparently Pubcon is the go-to conference. I've never been, but I was surprised at how big it was and how many well known SEO's go. I always thought Mozcon was the go-to event of the year, but my impression is that Pubcon has overtaken it.

LocalU has the best content for Local SEO by a long shot. We are doing at least 2 events next year, maybe more.

Pubcon and MozCon are my picks if you want to dive more into SEO in general. If you want good tracks on paid search or social, Pubcon has those too.

I’ve been to both LocalU and Pubcon and love both events. LocalU is heavily focused in local seo only, which is totally awesome. Pubcon has some many tracks as it’s a 3 day event. I pay out of pocket for LocalU and it’s worth it. I speak at Pubcon so I may be biased, however I wanted to speak after attending one year.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom