Eric Rohrback

Reaction score
Re: Your best Local Search ranking advice? In just one sentence. GO!

Hey Kyle,

I moved your question to a new thread. Originally it was in the Local ranking advice thread, and I really couldn't tell what you were referring to. It kind of derailed that topic.

If you'd like to elaborate more on your question, we'd be happy to help. A 301 redirect setup will depend on your hosting environment and CMS platform. Please post that question into a more general thread like "Internet Marketing" since it doesn't specifically pertain to Local.

Also not 100% sure about the Yext question, so if you'd like to explain the situation a little more I think that would be helpful. We would also be able to move it to the correct thread (The Yext thread in the forum).

In the future, please try to separate questions dealing with different topics and try to keep current threads on topic

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
keyserholiday Google 301 redirect issue Local Search 5
A Stacking 301 redirects Organic SEO 5
J Is there a way to tell if someone is 301 redirecting to your site. Local Search 1
H Still Grappling with the BIG change in 301 redirect rules. . . Local Search 9
Scott ClientClicks Advantage to using iframe over 301 redirect? Local Search 3
djbaxter Matt Cutts: What percentage of PageRank is lost through a 301 redirect? Organic SEO 0
Mike Yem Shady 301 Ask a LocalU Expert [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 1
Greg Bernhardt Is redirecting broken backlinks overrated? Organic SEO 3
djbaxter How To Use the new noindex and force redirect custom addon for threads Admin Stuff 0
djbaxter Testing new noindex and force redirect custom addon by TickTackk Admin Stuff 0
ChristianRdz Redirecting a ranking page to another site Organic SEO 4
sixthcitysarah Anyone know much on in-page PHP coded redirects? Websites, Software, and Security 1
PKLilikoi "Redirect Notice" in Google causing Toxic Link issue in Tools Organic SEO 3
J Issues with Spam Redirects Spam on Google 4
hajnasiewicz Issues with multiple domain redirects to one domain? Websites, Software, and Security 4
C Disgruntled Employee - Redirecting Backlink to a Different URL On My Page Organic SEO 3
A Redirecting sites via A Records Websites, Software, and Security 7
djbaxter Malicious WordPress Redirect Campaign Attacking Several Plugins Websites, Software, and Security 1
Jeffrey Taylor Website Redirects on Citations Moving or Name Changes 2
georgebizpro Redirect https domain to another https website Organic SEO 11
Vicky Trainor Do I need to redirect a business.site? Help & Support for Google Local 2
V Need Help: Fetch as Google shows redirected URL when it is not NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 0
vivekrpatel Need Help: Fetch as Google shows redirected URL when it is not NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 0
P Advice on URL Redirects Local Search 2
JoshuaMackens Getting GM to Redirect Traffic Google My Business & Google Maps 1
kbone Redirecting Customers to Google Rating/Review Box... Local Reviews 0
K HEADS UP - Google Removing unverified G+ Pages - Redirecting to Maps Listing Google My Business & Google Maps 5
timcapper DRAFT - Redirect Traffic from Other Business Pages to your Site through Images Post Drafts (Private) 0
HurricaneK8 CLOSED - Redirection H-E-Double-Hockey Sticks! Recycle Bin 1
R Website on GMB listing redirects to another website? Local Search 1
S Clients Business name now has an "A" in front of all it's YEXT site listings Citations 1
djbaxter Whitespark Introduces Yext Replacement Service Local Search 0
Barb Davids Moz Local vs Yext Citations 3
dave101 Anyone a Yext Reseller? Local SEO Tools & Software 8
Belen C Yext yes or no? Local Search 19
Adam Kaufman Yext Class Action Suit? Local Search 22
L Is Yext worth the cost?? Citations 7
S Yext and the $400 price tag to edit NAP Local Search 6
Jo Shaer Amazon Alexa UK Searches and Yext Local Search 5
AMF Incorrect Data Being Reported by D&B and YEXT. Citations 7
C Best Value Local SEO Platform? Brightlocal? Mox? Yext? Whitespark? Tribelocal? Consultant's Corner 8
AndiFox Yext alternative Local SEO Tools & Software 5
A Looking for Yext/Synup/Brightlocal/Moz/Single Platform account owners for help Citations 6
S Yext/Google My Business Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Travis Van Slooten Unable to Claim or Update iBegin Listings (Unless Using Yext)? Local Search 14
Tim Colling Yext enters the online reviews management and marketing ("ORMM") space Local Reviews 0
A Yext slam in the Yext forum Recycle Bin 0
Linda Buquet Top 100 Local Business Directories/Citations for Local SEO by Andrew Shotland @Yext Citations 12
JoyHawkins Can Yext Remove Basic Yahoo Listings? Citations 9
Brent Fluxx Media Not ranking in the top of maps. Yext cleanup? Google My Business & Google Maps 6