More threads by bfrazier

bfrazier

Solutions
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a tool like Pleper that can help find GBP related categories and/or do a category analysys?

Solution
I love the category research you can get from our Local Rank Tracker.

For any keyword you're tracking, in any location, you can see the top 100 ranking businesses and all their categories.

1677692279716.jpg

You can learn more about the feature here:

For any keyword you're tracking, in any location, you can see the top 100 ranking businesses and all their categories.

1677692279716.jpg

Solution

1677692279716.jpg

Amazing... Thank you Darren! Much appreciated!

@bfrazier

There are many tools you can use for this.

Pleper: Pleper has both Chrome extension and the website. Both are good. On the site they do show related categories to a primary category. They do provide a wealth of information.

GMB Everywhere: We are another chrome extension tool. We show the category strategy your competitor is doing. You can also do this for free.

AI: Try using ChatGPT or BingAI. It is powerful. You can play around with it. Below is a sample I just did now. Bing AI has recent data and can also pick up data from website.

It is very powerful, but I suggest verifying the data too as sometimes it can hallucinate.
1678458713798.jpg

@bfrazier

Pleper: Pleper has both Chrome extension and the website. Both are good. On the site they do show related categories to a primary category. They do provide a wealth of information.

GMB Everywhere: We are another chrome extension tool. We show the category strategy your competitor is doing. You can also do this for free.

AI: Try using ChatGPT or BingAI. It is powerful. You can play around with it. Below is a sample I just did now. Bing AI has recent data and can also pick up data from website.

It is very powerful, but I suggest verifying the data too as sometimes it can hallucinate.
1678458713798.jpg

Thank you, Will! I love your extension and use it quite regularly. Great tip to use ChatGPT... worked like a charm, and I scrolled through @JoyHawkins GBP category updates to see any changes beyond 2021 b/c of ChatGPTs limitations there. Thanks again, Will!

Thank you, Will! I love your extension and use it quite regularly. Great tip to use ChatGPT... worked like a charm, and I scrolled through @JoyHawkins GBP category updates to see any changes beyond 2021 b/c of ChatGPTs limitations there. Thanks again, Will!

@bfrazier

We are looking at getting another tool that could help with the problem you are trying to solve. See the discussion here: Categories and Services can Improve Ranking? Check this idea.

Thought this can also address the pain you mentioned here. Would love to hear your feedback.

@bfrazier

1678458713798.jpg

you have to pay for pleper now for basic category research no?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom