More threads by malo2009

malo2009

Reaction score
Please experts, what is the best model of the organizational structure for a new website that provides moving and storage services for furniture for one city only in terms of search engine optimization for an organic search arrangement

Solution
I would say a good starting point is to do some searches within the city that you want to rank for, for the keywords that you want to rank for, and take a look at what the websites on page one are organized like. That should give you a good starting point.
I would say a good starting point is to do some searches within the city that you want to rank for, for the keywords that you want to rank for, and take a look at what the websites on page one are organized like. That should give you a good starting point.

Solution

I mean, I made the site, and it consists of the home page, our services page, a page about us, and a page to contact us, and the site works in one city, which is Riyadh. Should I improve the home page for keywords, or do what?

I agree with Colan, your best bet is to look at what pages your competitors have that are ranking for the terms you also want to rank for. Based on your comment it sounds like you only have 1 services page for all your services. You may want to look into creating more services pages for specific services you offer; like separate pages for moving and storage.

Since you are located only in Riyadh, you probably want to optimize your homepage for that location.

I agree with Colan, your best bet is to look at what pages your competitors have that are ranking for the terms you also want to rank for. Based on your comment it sounds like you only have 1 services page for all your services. You may want to look into creating more services pages for specific services you offer; like separate pages for moving and storage.

Since you are located only in Riyadh, you probably want to optimize your homepage for that location.
Competitors in our region do not follow basic standards for local search engine optimization, and I have analyzed the competitors' website, as they use the articles approach in ranking for different cities, but in my case, do I create separate service pages for the service + the city of Riyadh, for example our services/moving in riyadh Or am I optimizing the home page for keywords, please help me, I am confused

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom