More threads by NevenaIvanova

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I received an interesting question from my clients - is it okay to add floor details to the address of a hotel? For example, if the address is "87 Wireless Road, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand" would it be okay to change it to 87 Wireless Road, Floors 16-32, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand. Of course, Floors 16-32 would be inserted in address line 2.

The guidelines state this is acceptable, yet since this is the first time I consider adding floors information to a hotel entity's address, I wanted to hear your expert opinion on the matter. Basically, the hotel in question is part of a high building that accommodates other businesses as well and the idea is to differentiate them in the best possible way by specifying the floors they occupy.

Thanks a million in advance.

Nevena

@NevenaIvanova, that should be fine. I have never seen a problem in adding suites, floors, etc. to "address line 2" in GMB.

Also, it's relevant info for would-be guests.

You could also use the option of "located in" if the building has its own GMB.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom