More threads by jeff_b91

jeff_b91

Reaction score
Hello!

Since the complete migration from managing the Google Business Profiles from the dashboard to solely managing them in Search, I have noticed that I can't add accepted insurances to the platform. I attached two different screenshots, I have labeled them step 1, 2 and 3. When I reach step 3, the insurance provider options never loads, its just a blank white box. Just a few weeks ago, I was able to check the accepted insurance providers from list, and now I can't. I have contacted Google support, and haven't been able to get anywhere. Support tells me that only third party sites can add insurance providers, but I'm not trying to add providers that are not on the list, I just want to choose providers from the list that used to show up. This is happening on all of the healthcare pages that I manage. Has anyone else been experiencing this? Any ideas to solve this? Thanks!

Step 1.jpg

step 2.jpg

step 3.PNG

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom