More threads by carlosS

carlosS

Reaction score
Over a month ago I updated GBP to show the address. The first video wasn't approved and I got a quick response. The second video showed the message that it can take up to 30 days. I didn't keep track of when the displayed message went away. But I did see the address under my profile and it says verify posted but not on Google Maps. When I log in to my Gmail I click on gbp and once it's logged in it shows my address under the business. Even I tried to see if I contacted support my business with the address posted there. But not on the map. A few days ago I tried to turn on the address and now it's back to taking longer to edit the changes. Should I contact customer service? I have screenshots that the address is posted on multiple areas but not on maps. It's not a new GBP it's been running since 2018.

Yes, I would contact GBP support so they can look on the backend to see what the issue is.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom