More threads by kyleekay

kyleekay

Reaction score
Hi all,

Our profile was reinstated a few days ago, after being suspended and going through the appeal process. Suddenly today all 301 of our reviews have been completely wiped out. They were all legitimate customers with genuine experiences, many posted photos with the review. How can we get them back? We didn't receive any policy violation notice either, we just searched for our business and saw that every single review was gone.

This is fairly common lately. Give it a few days and if the reviews aren't there I would suggest posting over at the Google business profile help community.

If you've been responding to those missing reviews, look for the responses if/when the reviews return. We have a case right now where the reviews returned, and we didn't notice the responses were still missing until a few months later--making it a big struggle to attempt a recovery.

I'm afraid this won't help in your current situation, @kyleekay, yet you might start to periodically record & store all reviews & responses outside of Google (or any other platform that's critical to your success). I feel like Mike Blumenthal is where I got that advice first.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom