More threads by JS Girard

JS Girard

Solutions
Reaction score
I spotted a version of the city panel with an alternate design and much more displayed content I'd never seen before. It reminded me of the mobile version. This caught me by surprise as I'm not used to catching these tests in French. It's on Chrome in French. I've appended the "normal" results from Firefox in English.

Is this travel-focused format known for desktop previously?

test longueuil.jpg

normal longueuil.jpg

I'm still surprised I'm getting it at all, much less in French and not in English. Usually it's the other way, when we even get these tests/novelties at all to begin with (most X-owned attributes do not extend beyond the US for example.)

Along the same line, since I only distractedly keep track of tourism stuff, is this kind of cards new? I'm only seeing it for entities that are NOT municipalities, but there seems to be no clear way to predict what entities have them.

1661525017406.jpg

1661525076213.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom