More threads by leves

leves

Reaction score
Are there any factors that can make it more more likely to have your GMB review for a business published?

Recently it seems a lot of published reviews get not flagged, revoked, not published, etc. Are there some things that you can do to make it more likley that your review gets published?

For instance :
- have a SMS verified google account
- use a "mature" google account, e.g., one that has been set up and used for a while
- include photos with the review?

Are there any factors that can make it more more likely to have your GMB review for a business published ?

Recently it seems allot of published reviews get not flagged, revoked, not published etc.. are there somethings that you can do to make it more likley that your review gets published ?
Hi @leves, a lot could be dependent on the type of business. Could you share that please?

Also, can you provide any examples of reviews (just the text would be fine) that you've had issues with? Have you reached out to Google for any feedback from them: Sign in - Google Accounts

Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 11.38.04.jpg
Hi @leves, a lot could be dependent on the type of business. Could you share that please?

Also, can you provide any examples of reviews (just the text would be fine) that you've had issues with? Have you reached out to Google for any feedback from them: Sign in - Google Accounts

The type of business is furniture suppliers / makers. These businesses typically have a 1-10 reviews at the time i leave my review.

Ive attached to this post two typical reviews could be something like the following. The reviews are 5*

(ive written this and then posted it as a screenshot so it cant be scraped by a search engine)

Whats odd is that the photos that i post along with the review are showing up.

As i test i also left a brief review from the same account for a popular restaurant with 1k+ reviews. The review was 5* and something like "Recently tried MENU ITEM, was lovely !" and that got published straight away

Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 13.34.08.jpg

Last edited:
The type of business is furniture suppliers / makers. These businesses typically have a 1-10 reviews at the time i leave my review.

Ive attached to this post two typical reviews could be something like the following. The reviews are 5*

(ive written this and then posted it as a screenshot so it cant be scraped by a search engine)

Whats odd is that the photos that i post along with the review are showing up.

As i test i also left a brief review from the same account for a popular restaurant with 1k+ reviews. The review was 5* and something like "Recently tried MENU ITEM, was lovely !" and that got published straight away

Screenshot 2022-08-31 at 11.38.04.jpg

I am in a major metropolitan city, the companies i reviewed are in the same major city.

The reviews were left from the same device, from the same location within an hour of each other and in the following order :

Review 1 - Furniture business A, not published, written on a smart phone, on 4g network, whilst located c. 4 miles away from business being reviewed

Review 2 - Restaurant, published, written on a smart phone, on 4g network, whilst located c. 5 miles away from business being reviewed

Review 3 - Furniture business B, not published, written on a smart phone, on 4g network, whilst located c. 4 miles away from business being reviewed (although this is a similar distance its as review 1, its in a different area)

The obvious conclusion to draw would be that the further away you are the more likely it is that the review gets published. But previously ive left a review from the same account (although i think i was on wifi that time) for a Furniture business in another city some c. 300 miles away and that didn't get published either.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom