More threads by dvarhol

dvarhol

Reaction score
Is everyone using this feature?

As a marketing agency managing LSA's on behalf of our client, we usually aren't able to close the loop on leads that come in through LSA's, as that would require a manual match back to their phone # (this is the only info we have on leads in LSA) and aren't tapped into their CRM system. We typically ask for Google reviews after someone becomes a customer and has a service completed as part of an automated email campaign, but these won't be "Google Verified Reviews."

Curious about what best practice is here?

Solution
@dotgal I haven't seen anything to indicate having more verified reviews correlates to higher rankings but verified reviews are shown more prominently and get highlighted attributes like "Google verified job" so I still recommend businesses get a couple of them and then focus on GBP reviews.
Yeah, this is tricky. We typically recommend clients get a couple of verified reviews through the "Ask For Review" option (from their end) and then just focus on getting more Google reviews.

@Matt Casady Curious what would be the reason to have a couple or some verified reviews? Is there an advantage for ranking better (showing higher up) on LSA with verified reviews?

@dotgal I haven't seen anything to indicate having more verified reviews correlates to higher rankings but verified reviews are shown more prominently and get highlighted attributes like "Google verified job" so I still recommend businesses get a couple of them and then focus on GBP reviews.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom