More threads by Shelly

Shelly

Reaction score
I would like to confirm my belief that it is within Google Guidelines to have a separate GMB listing for an ATM at the same location as my credit union branch since they have different hours. I was asking for support from Google regarding a Streetview issue due to a location move and they marked it a duplicate when they reviewed the account. I tried to get it reinstated through support and they are saying it is not eligible for reinstatement due to it being a duplicate. The only thing I know may not have been ideal is I was not using a separate phone number in the ATM listing from the main branch.

Is having a separate ATM listing at the same location as the branch allowed by Google or not?

Yes they are allowed. ATMs are mentioned several time on the guidelines page. Quote them back their own rules.

Guidelines for representing your business on Google - Google My Business Help

1625847204220.jpg

1625847378197.jpg

Just an update for those that may have been following this. Google will not reply to my follow-up regarding this ATM listing being within the guidelines. The listing is still marked as a duplicate within the account. I am not super concerned with it no longer showing, but it is frustrating.

Bring it up in the GMB forum with the details and ticket number and I or another product expert can escalate it for you.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom