More threads by RogerM

RogerM

Reaction score
Hi there LSF family...I hope you´re all doing well during these crazy times!

For the Local SEO experts here, I am wondering, what is your GMB audit checklist?

I mean, whenever you´re going through a GMB listing from a client, what are the items or topics you first check whenever auditing it?

I am currently looking to learn as much as possible about Local SEO and I am very curious about what your GMB auditing process looks like.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers and be well!

Hi Roger,

I'm a big fan of the ThriveHive GMB Grader tool, which is now a Wordstream tool:

Should help you out with auditing.

You might also want to check out our free local seo checklist tool based on the recent 2020 Local Search Ranking Factors survey results: Local SEO Checklist Tool

Hope this helps!

WOOOOO!!

241e5894746d58e93b81ea1c76a1fc6a.jpg

I need to give them permission to edit and delete my Google my Business listings?

I am sorry, I know I am new at Local SEO but, I don´t see why I should give them that much permission. I´ve logged with Google authenticator before and I haven´t seen this.

Uh, yeah, that's just unfortunate messaging from Google's GMB connector. I wouldn't worry about it. They won't be deleting your listings. They do need access to evaluate and give you a score, though.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom