More threads by mikepcservice

Luckily yes, things have improved a little for me during the past few months but also could be because I had done some seo work on my site just shortly before I started getting somewhat regular calls again so I will never know for sure.

Do you have a google maps listing?

Because if you do, I'd focus on getting it ranked #1 in google maps in the entire city. With the large search volume that "computer repair" has I would think a top ranked maps listing would produce a lot of daily calls.

Funny you mentioned this thank you! I was thinking about this since a few weeks now but wondering what else can be done?

I had a lot of local citations done but guess I never specifically did google maps citations, then I saw google maps stacking and wondering if to do so?

Far as I've been told, doing regular GMB postings will not aid in rankings so I didn't;t do anything further.

Guys, I got this email this morning, is this something I should do please? If I should I wouldn't mind sharing with you guys if interested.

Hello Sir/Madam
If you want safe and quality SEO link building, this is the perfect place for you!

I will write and publish a guest post on your desired niche.

Do follow backlinks which can boost up your Google rankings.

Note:-

I will send you the final draft for approval before we publish it

What You Get:

• Do follow Backlink from your desired DA site

• Anchor Text of Your Choice

• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

• Article is Permanent

Let me know if you're interested.

Waiting for your positive response.

Thanks.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom