More threads by ScottNaughton

ScottNaughton

Reaction score
I have been requesting bulk verification for weeks now and Google support does not seem to understand what that even is. I have done this before but for some reason, support seems to think I am speaking a different language. The Profile has more than 10 businesses, every location is named the same, and they all have store codes. Can someone help me move this ticket along? [1-0562000033028]

I have been requesting bulk verification for weeks now and Google support does not seem to understand what that even is. I have done this before but for some reason, support seems to think I am speaking a different language. The Profile has more than 10 businesses, every location is named the same, and they all have store codes. Can someone help me move this ticket along? [1-0562000033028]

What do they write in response?
I had cases of inspections up to 3 months, when there were a large number of companies. They checked the site, addresses, everything related to each branch.

I have been trying to get verified for going on 6 months. My org has 600+ locations. I get no help from Google support. Did you ever get a resolution to your issues?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom