More threads by silverweb

silverweb

Reaction score
Hi, I hope you all are doing well.

I have a couple of questions that I am trying to figure out. One of the clients has a business called "AW Furnishing," and they want to rank at the top of Google Maps.

I just realized their business name doesn't include any keywords like "blinds" or "curtains." They do have a dedicated service location page for that area, but they are not targeting anything on the home page that I think makes sense as they have dedicated pages for each location but want to rank for one location for now.

The questions are:

Since other competitors are using "blinds" + the city name with the business name, should I also go ahead and add "city name" + "blinds" to the business name like this: "AW Furnishing Blinds Melbourne"?

-: We linked their dedicated location page to their map listing a few days ago. Should I wait to see any changes in the ranking?

-: When it comes to building citations, should I use their location page instead of the homepage?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom