More threads by TheRD

TheRD

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi
I have a new client they're trying to get me access to the GBP account. They just sent me a screenshot showing their account's primary owner is "Business Organization Account" with no identifying name or email. They are researching internally if they worked with a 3rd party agency sometime in the past who might have created this account for my client. But, I am hoping to jog their memory...is there any way to get more information about who controls the Business Organization Account or an email address? I haven't seen this before and can only find information on setting up one of these accounts vs. tracking one down. The only other user listed is my client, but she doesn't have the right level of ownership.

Thank you,

Leland

Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 1.13.57 PM.jpg

Solution
Have your client create a new email address with the domain ie gbp@google.com. The add that email to Google analytics and Google Search Console. Then request ownership access with that email. The owner will have 3 days to accept or decline the request. Once the request is declined or 3 days have passed, your client will be able to file an appeal and they will be provide with a way to verify their affiliation with the business and gain access to it
Have your client create a new email address with the domain ie gbp@google.com. The add that email to Google analytics and Google Search Console. Then request ownership access with that email. The owner will have 3 days to accept or decline the request. Once the request is declined or 3 days have passed, your client will be able to file an appeal and they will be provide with a way to verify their affiliation with the business and gain access to it

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom