More threads by MasonAli

MasonAli

Reaction score
Hey guys,

What a day today has been (Sunday here in Sydney, Australia)

I woke up to an email saying my google business profile for my plumbing business has been suspended! I havent even done anything on there, its basically been set and forget, its been active for 4 years, had 87 5 star reviews.. im gutted to say the least.

I have been researching literally all day, i have submitted an appeal showing my correct address for my business and included a utility bill. I just want my account back

Anyone able to help out with this, happy to pay to get this sorted asap

Screenshot 2024-05-19 at 12.42.55 pm.jpg

Screenshot 2024-05-19 at 2.12.23 pm.jpg

It looks like that address is residential so you should make sure it is cleared in the dashboard.

You should hear back in the next few days. At this point, I would just wait.

You should hear back in the next few days. At this point, I would just wait.

Okay no worries,

Is there a high chance of getting g my account back? If I don’t will they let me make a new account or will I just continue to get suspended?

I read somewhere they could potentially send my reviews to a new account? That’s the main thing I care about

Lots of businesses get wrongly suspended. I'd wait to see what they say before worrying about anything.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Webinar

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom