More threads by Jbeach

Jbeach

Reaction score
One of our competitors is ranked high with a Google Map location they don't own. In fact they don't have a physical location at all, they run the entire business out of a van. I've done all the due diligence to confirm they are violating Google's guidelines.
I’ve raised a case with the redressal form with all the proof but Google hasn’t done anything about it in over a month.
I also raised a ticket on the Google Business Profile community but haven't received help there either.
What can I do to get a hold of Google to report this business?
If anyone could help I would be very grateful.
The case ID is 5-6354000032155 and the support thread: Business using Map Location they Don't Own - Google Did Nothing after Reporting - Google Business Profile Community

Thank you very much!

One of our competitors is ranked high with a Google Map location they don't own. In fact they don't have a physical location at all, they run the entire business out of a van. I've done all the due diligence to confirm they are violating Google's guidelines.
I’ve raised a case with the redressal form with all the proof but Google hasn’t done anything about it in over a month.
I also raised a ticket on the Google Business Profile community but haven't received help there either.
What can I do to get a hold of Google to report this business?
If anyone could help I would be very grateful.
The case ID is 5-6354000032155 and the support thread: Business using Map Location they Don't Own - Google Did Nothing after Reporting - Google Business Profile Community

Thank you very much!

Create a new thread with the case ID and a link to the business profile.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom