More threads by Travis Van Slooten

Solutions
Reaction score
The business has 3 locations in the suburbs of a decent size metro area. I have landing pages set up for each location on the website. Example:

city-1-location-page.html
city-2-location-page.html
city-3-location-page.html

How do I handle the meta title tag on the home page? Do I put all 3 city names in the title like this:

Dentists in City 1, City 2, & City 3 | Bob's Best Dentistry

or do I pick one city and only use that:

Dentists in City 1 | Bob's Best Dentistry

If it's the latter, which city do I pick?

Travis

Travis I just posted a long answer on the other similar post you did today here:

<a href="http://localsearchforum.catalystemarketing.com/google-local/17582-business-w-multiple-locations-should-g-listings.html">Business w/Multiple Locations: Should G+ Listings Link To Home Page or Loc. Pages?</a>

I think my answer there covers this one too or maybe it's even the same client???

Thought about merging these 2 because they are so similar?

When I think multi-location strategy it all ties together (in my head anyway).
How do you optimize the site, landing pages, NAP issues and which page to link to.

Linda:

Thanks. And yes, this is the same client. I just wasn't sure if I should separate the posts since one was dealing with G+ specifically and this one was about home page stuff. If you want to merge them, merge away:D

And thanks for answering my questions!! It helps a ton.

Thanks,

Travis

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom