More threads by Syed Amir

Syed Amir

Reaction score
With Google's recent removal of the call tracking feature from the Business Profile Insights dashboard, I'm curious if anyone knows whether API tools used for GBP management (like LBM and AA) still have the ability to track call performance?
Or is this functionality completely gone now?

Hi Syed, you can still track call performance. It's just the specific call history feature that is going away.

Hi Syed, you can still track call performance. It's just the specific call history feature that is going away.

That's what I thought too, but please check this out.

CALL GONE.jpg

The update is rolling out slowly, I believe. I have multiple GBPs, and some still have this metric, but for most of them, it is gone.

Ours vanished today as well. I was working on reports yesterday with call data in insights. Got up this morning and it was gone.

With Google's recent removal of the call tracking feature from the Business Profile Insights dashboard, I'm curious if anyone knows whether API tools used for GBP management (like LBM and AA) still have the ability to track call performance?
Or is this functionality completely gone now?

Mr. Syed and everyone, I want you all to know that the GBP Call Insights feature is back!

1723269438720.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

Brightlocal - Local SEO for Good

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom