More threads by vivekrpatel

Reaction score
Our client wants us to use a business email (not Gmail) to get a quote (do not want to use personal email) from GBP and we didn't find an option to add an email address to share manager or admin roles. Even we add no invite was ever received.

Can you help me with this?

Solution
Our client wants us to use a business email (not Gmail) to get a quote (do not want to use personal email) from GBP and we didn't find an option to add an email address to share manager or admin roles. Even we add no invite was ever received.

As @Tim Kahlert mentioned yes, you can. However, one point of clarification, it does not need to be a Google Workspace Account. Many people think the only way you can have a Google account is by having a Gmail account. But you can use pretty much any email address to create a Google account. We actually recommend this for most of our clients that they use a non-gmail account to use as their business Google Account.

It is very easy to do this: Create a...

Hi! Yes you can if that email address is associated with a Google Workspace account.

As @Tim Kahlert mentioned yes, you can. However, one point of clarification, it does not need to be a Google Workspace Account. Many people think the only way you can have a Google account is by having a Gmail account. But you can use pretty much any email address to create a Google account. We actually recommend this for most of our clients that they use a non-gmail account to use as their business Google Account.

It is very easy to do this: Create a Google Account - Google Account Help
After clicking on this link, just scroll down to the section "Use an existing email address".

There are many benefits to using a corporate email address instead of a gmail address for your Google stuff, the primary benefit is that you control it. For example, if there is a change in employees, the business always has access to the email account that manages the Google properties (example: GBP, YouTube, Analytics, GSC, etc). At a minimum, we recommend at least one corporate email address be configured as an Admin for Google properties.

Solution

It is very easy to do this: Create a Google Account - Google Account Help
After clicking on this link, just scroll down to the section "Use an existing email address".

There are many benefits to using a corporate email address instead of a gmail address for your Google stuff, the primary benefit is that you control it. For example, if there is a change in employees, the business always has access to the email account that manages the Google properties (example: GBP, YouTube, Analytics, GSC, etc). At a minimum, we recommend at least one corporate email address be configured as an Admin for Google properties.

Yeah it‘s true, I don‘t know why I wrote Workspace. I even use Google via external business email address.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom