More threads by Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!
My client is the owner of a surgery center situated within a condominium complex. An issue has arisen where all the businesses within the condominium are listed on Google as being located within the surgery center. This is incorrect because there are 0 businesses that are located with my client's surgery center. Given that the condominium has its own Google listing, this directory should be under their listing instead. I reached out to GBP support about this, and they said they couldn't do anything because I don't have access to every businesses Google listing. Is there anything I can do?

GBP Support Case ID: 0-6487000035499
Surgery Center GBP: Bradford Place Surgery & Laser Center · 1531 E Bradford Pkwy Suite 120, Springfield, MO 65804
Condominiums GBP: Bradford Place Office Condominiums · 1531 E Bradford Pkwy, Springfield, MO 65804
GBP Community Forum Post 1: Remove Directory From Business Listing - Google Business Profile Community
GBP Community Forum Post 2: How To Remove A Directory - Google Business Profile Community

Thank you!!
Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 4.10.19 PM.jpg

Ahh okay! Was hoping that there was some other way to fix this. I'll push another round of edits through. Thank you JS

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom