More threads by QuintaLeah

QuintaLeah

Reaction score
Hi There. I'm having some challenges with identifying the best approach for categories for campgrounds. These campgrounds all have cabins, but one has an actual motel on site. We have not used the "hotel" category, as we aren't able to solve the pricing integration, though Google has been displaying campgrounds like hotels on its own from time to time. The categories we are using include: Campground, RV Park, Camping Cabin. My question is really how to approach this, particularly with regards the the campground that has a motel on site. Can we do nested profiles? Hotel located in campground? There can be separate phone numbers, but the website is the same for both. I appreciate your thoughts! Thank you.

I just saw you on another thread and after reading this situation I think a "located in" tag may work here! If the motel has a distinct name and you have legal documents for that name, you can make the motel its own GBP and use the "motel" category.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU October 2024 Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom