Bishop

Expressupdate.com has a free service that is suppose to update their directory partners when you make a change (right?). They also have a paid service, is this paid service the same as the free service, just faster?

Big.Joe

I imagine people sign up for 1 month to get their info pushed quickly and then cancel afterwards.

They must some sort of safeguard? Right?

Bishop

That's essentially right: the paid service is supposed to push updates more quickly. And that's only because it's a white-labeled version of Yext - with all the pros and cons thereof.
Thank you Phil!
What do you mean by "white-labeled version"?

Eric Rohrback

That makes sense... I had no idea that infogroup was just buying into Yext's program. I thought they were a stand-alone option. So what does the free listing give you? Same benefits?

Phil Rozek

Local Search Expert
Top Poster Of Month
That makes sense... I had no idea that infogroup was just buying into Yext's program. I thought they were a stand-alone option. So what does the free listing give you? Same benefits?
My understanding is that all the paid deal (i.e. the white-labeled Yext) gets you is speed. The free listing just isn't processed as quickly.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local University Guide

Google Product Exert