More threads by Rick Hogan

Rick Hogan

Reaction score
Hello - I have a client in the Paintless Dent Repair business who moved the business from Rhode Island to Florida. In Rhode Island, they had a physical location in RI and in Florida, they used a UPS Store address (yeah - I know using a UPS Store address is wrong but this client is a bit rogue and he did this himself).

As you might suspect, the GPB listing was suspended and when I provided paperwork (insurance cert that shows the address) to Google GBP support, they said the listing did not qualify to show on GBP. Google wrote, "Profile is not eligible to display on Google per our quality guidelines."

Question: what is the best course of action to get the listing reinstated? Can they have a paintless dent repair business operating as a SAB, or does he need to get a physical location?

This client is a pro in his industry, has a ton of 5-star reviews, and is reliant on GBP to get business.

Thanks so much and I look forward to the suggestions and feedback.

Hello - I have a client in the Paintless Dent Repair business who moved the business from Rhode Island to Florida. In Rhode Island, they had a physical location in RI and in Florida, they used a UPS Store address (yeah - I know using a UPS Store address is wrong but this client is a bit rogue and he did this himself).

As you might suspect, the GPB listing was suspended and when I provided paperwork (insurance cert that shows the address) to Google GBP support, they said the listing did not qualify to show on GBP. Google wrote, "Profile is not eligible to display on Google per our quality guidelines."

Question: what is the best course of action to get the listing reinstated? Can they have a paintless dent repair business operating as a SAB, or does he need to get a physical location?

This client is a pro in his industry, has a ton of 5-star reviews, and is reliant on GBP to get business.

Thanks so much and I look forward to the suggestions and feedback.

Then that's why you were denied a reinstatement. You have to correct the address. Does the client have an office or using his home address?

The client does not have a physical location where he meets clients as he is providing Mobile Paintless Dent Repair.

When I removed the address and tried to save it, GBP would not allow it and said the business category requires an address.

Most of the other Paintless Repair Businesses on GPB in his area use their home addresses.

This is a problem in that there are thousands of mobile paintless dent repair businesses operating in the United States.

What do you suggest or anyone else suggest?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom