More threads by Orioricm

Orioricm

Reaction score
One of my competitors is spam. I have reported it several times. Come back in two days. I didn't understand it.

I found out that it has two profiles. Change the name a little, change the floor and change the category. The phone and the web are the same.It seems that one is the officer and the other is for emergencies.

Right now I can find both profiles: one normal and the other "permanently closed".

According to the rules, you cannot have two profiles. When they suspend a profile Google says not to make another one. But they don't seem to detect it.

My question is, do you see this as a good strategy? Can we set "permanently closed" and come back whenever we want? How is it done?

Thanks

There is no violation here. If they marked the second profile as permanently closed and keep it closed, that is adhering to Google's TOS.

There is no violation here. If they marked the second profile as permanently closed and keep it closed, that is adhering to Google's TOS.
Okay, I understand that it doesn't break the rules.

But he has verified two profiles. I guess by changing the floor and with the help of the neighbor.

So I can also do it to have something when they suspend my profile, do you think it's a good strategy?

Well, for not being a good strategy, it works very well for my competitor. When he has a suspended profile he puts the other one.

And it's always visible.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom