More threads by MarianoF

MarianoF

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have two issues with my GMB that I would like to share with you. I own a health centre business (General practitioners, Dental and Podiatrist).
1- I have my main GMB listing that is suffering a daily big fluctuation. One day 18 keywords appear into the 3 pack, and 2 days later they all have gone. It has been happening for months now. Obviously is affecting my number of patients dramatically.
2- The other interesting thing is when my rankings are down, and you search for the name of my clinic, another old listing of mine shows up instead. That listing still is active and does not have reviews, the info and listing are incomplete as well. After 2 or 3 days when my rankings are back, my main listing appears again.
What Can I do? I would love to delete it, but Google does not allow it. I only can mark it as close, but it will not resolve the problem.
Any thoughts about what these 2 things are happening?
Cheers
Mariano

Hey Mariano,

This is happening because of the way the filter works with the local algorithm. If you get GMB support to merge the 2 listings it should fix the issue.

Thank you, Joy. I am happy to delete it. It is any way to do it? Also, any idea about what is going on with the fluctuations? My competitors see it as well.

Mariano,

Merging it is your best option so you need to contact GMB support to do that. The article I linked to in my last post explains how the filter impacts ranking which is what's going on here.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom