More threads by petrakraft

A client of mine has the following problem with a deactivated Google Business Profile (since two weeks):
The completely renovated apartment house named "Unser Hoamat Apartment" Ferienwohnung in Pichl Schladming bei der Reiteralm - Apartment Unser Hoamat Schladming opened in 2021. Before 2021 the same building was an inn or rather a B&B named "Gasthof Rainerbauer" at the same location which is closed now and no longer exists. The owners switched the business model. The "old" building was labeled as closed in Google and the new venue was added.

With the Google Business Profile support request [2-4817000032014], both companies were correctly merged on August 18, 2021 and the current correct company was displayed with Google Maps.

Since the end of July, the correct venue "Unser Hoamat Schladming" has been deactivated and the old, no longer existing venue appears as "published" again.
The owner is pretty desparate because of the missing business opportunities.

Of course I already contacted the Google support team more than two weeks ago, but we didn't get any help or answer. The rqeuest id is [0-7530000033065].

Any chance that somebody of the Product Experts of GBP can help?

I had an answer for a deactivated I sent on July 20 just yesterday, so yeah, the delays are fairly long at the moment. As far as I am aware, requests for reinstatements are typically answered explicitly in either a positive or negative fashion (we also had a requests for reinstatement declined yesterday).

I wouldn't panic just yet. The delays have been longer since the May update (I assume because that update seems to have generated a HUGE backlog, we certainly had an elevated amount of suspensions from it), so even though it's stressful for the owner, you can't attempt to do anything until and unless Google answer the reinstatement request anyway.

I had an answer for a deactivated I sent on July 20 just yesterday, so yeah, the delays are fairly long at the moment. As far as I am aware, requests for reinstatements are typically answered explicitly in either a positive or negative fashion (we also had a requests for reinstatement declined yesterday).

I wouldn't panic just yet. The delays have been longer since the May update (I assume because that update seems to have generated a HUGE backlog, we certainly had an elevated amount of suspensions from it), so even though it's stressful for the owner, you can't attempt to do anything until and unless Google answer the reinstatement request anyway.

Sigh - ok - then I have an approx. timeline when to expect an answer.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom